All New PAVER 7.1 is here!!
- All US Government Common Access Card (CAC) Holders will be able to download below. You can now use the "Verify Your CAC" option to activate PAVER. If you are installing PAVER on a non-network computer without a CAC, you will need an activation code. After downloading, please send your activation code request to Megan.A.Splattstoesser@usace.army.mil (Army), email@example.com (Air Force), or Floreto.Lomibao@navy.mil (Navy). If you do not receive a response from one of these emails within two business days, please email the other. Please reference the subject line as "PAVER Download Request" and state which software version and product you are trying to activate.
- A Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) version is also available. Your IT department will have to install and make it available on a server in addition to the single install on your computer. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For non US Government downloads, please contact the appropriate Software Distribution Center.
- For US Government personnel; when downloading from the
links below, select the non-email
CAC certificate when prompted.
PAVER 7.1 Download
PAVERFieldInspector 1.3 Download
DoD Risk Management Framework Assess Only
- Air Force - Shaun Moya, email@example.com
PAVER 7.0.x has been added to the enclave RMF baseline package and has Use Authorization approval.
Army - Megan Splattstoesser, firstname.lastname@example.org
PAVER 7.0.x has completed the RMF Assess Only Process in eMASS and has Use Authorization approval through 20 July 2023.